What is an Intraxion Online Marketing Campaign?
Marketing your business online is a multi-faceted effort. We’ll help you create your Online Marketing Strategy and supply you with Internet marketing services you need to implement your new Internet marketing strategy.
This may include:
- Sales conversion analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Web site review
- Search engine optimization for top rankings
- Search engine advertising, PPC
- Banner, and text advertising
- Usability improvements
- Online PR distribution
- Blogs, content distribution
- RSS Feeds marketing
- Social Media Optimization
- other means of communicating about a product or service
Online Marketing Strategy
Intraxion offers a strategic approach to marketing online. Our results-oriented approach to online marketing goes beyond basic search engine optimization and submissions. A top ranking is not worth much unless it generates leads and sales.
Targeted site traffic
Site traffic alone is not enough, you have to get the right visitors. Intraxion will help you attract prospects that are looking for your product or service. We will help you find and attract the right customer group for your site and increase the site traffic.
Convert visit into a sale or lead
You need to understand your customer buying process, and match your marketing effort to the prospects timetable. Communicate quickly that you can deliver what the customer wants and interact often enough with the customer for them to take action. You have to demonstrate that you can deliver on your promises, fulfill or exceed their expectations and support their needs.
Online Marketing Plan
Intraxion will help you create a plan to answer some of the following questions:
- Are you getting the right visitors?
- How can you increase the number of visitors?
- What do they do once they arrive?
- How can you increase the number of leads or sales?
- Is your site promotion efforts supported by your traditional or offline marketing efforts?
- Is you traditional marketing (off-line) supported by your Internet marketing?
- How can your Internet marketing better support your business?
- Can you do it faster and cheaper?